Winter time is upon us and for most of the country, that means cold! And even though it’s close to 70 degrees during the day in AZ, we still enjoy a hot drink as the evening temps drop. Yes, we get cold in 50 degrees. Our blood has thinned. Don’t judge us. That’s why this Baileys Irish Cream hot chocolate is a welcome, delicious drink.
This is a simple yet enjoyable spiked hot chocolate with the addition of the Irish Cream. Can’t you just picture enjoying an evening on the couch with your loved one watching Netflix under a warm blanket. Maybe even get a fire roasting in your fireplace! Enjoy this with either instant hot chocolate or make it from scratch (check out my homemade hot chocolate recipe here.) Either way you make it, it’s delicious! Try it out and let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy it!
WATCH ME MAKE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM HOT CHOCOLATE!
- 4 OZ Baileys Irish Cream
- 12 OZ Hot Chocolate
- Reddi Wip - Real Whipped Cream
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Cane
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Combine 6 oz hot chocolate and 2oz Bailey’s Irish Cream per mug
- Top with Reddi Wip - Real Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy canes
- Garnish each with one fresh mint leaf