This is a winter and holiday treat for the adults! I found this Baileys Irish Cream with Peppermint Schnapps recipe on Delish, but I made two changes. They serve it up like a martini and I recommend serving it on the rocks. They also used Rumple Minze brand Peppermint Schnapps. I used another brand.
This simple drink recipe combines Bailey’s Irish Cream with Peppermint Schnapps into a glass and garnishes the drink with a fresh mint leaf. We like this in our house because the small amount of Peppermint Schnapps adds a nice crisp taste to the Irish Cream. It’s an easy holiday or Christmas cocktail to make and an even easier one to enjoy. Try it out and let me know what you think. Cheers!
WATCH ME MAKE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM WITH PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS!
- 4 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- ½ oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add Baileys Irish Cream and Peppermint Schnapps to ice filled shaker.
- Shake with ice and strain into rocks glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaf. Enjoy!