Hershey Pie is a family favorite for both Thanksgiving and Christmas in my family! My mother has been making this delicious chocolate pie for years. Long after I left home, she would still make one for me and my brothers around the holidays.
I’m not 100% certain, but I believe my mom got this recipe from the local newspaper when we were children. Needless to say, this is a family tradition that I happily continue. Now my wife makes this decadent dessert for me and the kids! Perhaps it will become a part of your family tradition as well! Hope you enjoy it!
WATCH ME MAKE HERSHEY PIE!
- 1 Giant Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar & 1 Regular Bar or 5 Regular.
- 32 Large Marshmallows
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Family Size Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Using a double boiler melt chocolate, marshmallows and milk.
- When melted completely add half of the Cool Whip and blend.
- Pour into pie crust and let set in refrigerator.
- Shave Single Hershey Bar into Chocolate Shavings.
- When pie is set, top with remainder of Cool Whip and chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.