For this one dish chicken and stuffing casserole, I was inspired by one of my Grandma D’s recipes. She made this casserole for years and I wanted to give it a try. This is the first time I’ve added a chicken casserole to our menu, so I knew it had to be good enough to impress my picky eaters.
In this recipe, I followed my Grandma D’s instructions using stuffing as the breading or crust. I put fresh boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes into a casserole dish (no pre-cooked chicken for us)! I then combined sour cream, lemon juice, & Worcestershire sauce to keep the chicken nice and moist under the covers of our precooked stuffing. Add in some corn and broccoli and we’ve got ourselves the perfect chicken casserole dinner!
This turned out to be very moist and quite tasty! The chicken and stuffing came together so well and made this the perfect comfort food. Everyone in the family enjoyed it and I definitely won over my little ones. Give this recipe a try and let me know your thoughts!
WATCH ME MAKE CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE!
- 2 LBS Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast, Cut into cubes
- 1 Pint Sour cream
- 4 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Salt
- 2 TSP Celery Salt
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 4 TSP Paprika
- 10 OZ Frozen Corn
- ½ Head of Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Package Ready Made Stuffing
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Put Chicken into Buttered / Greased Casserole Dish.
- Combine Sour Cream, Worcestershire Sauce, and Lemon Juice in separate bowl.
- Add, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, and paprika into sour cream mixture.
- Pour sour cream mix over top of chicken.
- Pour corn over top of sour cream mixture.
- Pour broccoli over top of corn.
- Spread stuffing over top of broccoli.
- Bake 45 Minutes.