I’m always looking for new ways to cook vegetables and incorporate them into our meals. My children aren’t big fans of uncooked veggies (and neither is my wife)! But this slow cooker roasted vegetables recipe allows the roasted flavors to really shine through.
A mixture of vegetables such as butternut squash, carrots, and red onions along with a variety of seasonings make this a delicious and healthy roasted veggie crockpot meal! Who knew vegetables could be so tasty? If you are looking for an easy vegetarian slow cooker recipe, this is it!
WATCH ME MAKE SLOW COOKER ROASTED VEGETABLES
- ¾ LBS Fingerling Potatoes, Chopped
- ½ LBS Butternut Squash, Chopped
- ½ LBS Carrots, Sliced
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Thyme
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine everything in slow cooker and cook slow and low for 6 - 8 hours.