This s’mores milkshake is a delicious treat! It combines my love of camping and my whole family’s love of S’mores into a decadent milkshake. And to be honest, I have a sweet tooth like you wouldn’t believe! So, anytime I can figure out how to satisfy it with as much chocolate as possible I will!
When I think of s’mores, I think campfire, marshmallows, chocolate and of course graham crackers! Add in some milk and ice cream and this turns into an awesome drink. If you want a different take on s’mores, I think this is a great substitute. (This shake will definitely ruin your diet, but sometimes you just need to treat yourself!) Hope you enjoy it!
- 20 Marshmallows
- 1 container Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- 5 Graham Crackers
- 3 Hershey Chocolate Bars
- Reddi-wip Whipped Cream
- Grind graham crackers into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Shave ½ Hershey chocolate bar into chocolate shavings.
- Set oven to broil and place marshmallows on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Broil until tops brown, a couple minutes maximum.
- Combine 15 roasted marshmallows, 1 cup milk, vanilla and 2 ½ Hershey bars in blender with half container chocolate ice cream (four cups) and blend until combined.
- Add the rest of milk and chocolate ice cream, blend until smooth.
- Pour small portion into glass, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs, more shake, then graham cracker crumbs and finally one more layer of shake.
- Top with Reddi-wip whipped cream, one toasted marshmallow, sprinkle with Hershey's shavings and graham cracker crumbs and serve!