This apple cider float is a spin on the traditional root beer float. We use Fall flavors of apples and cinnamon and substitute apple cider for root beer and cinnamon ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
This is a quick and easy dessert that the kids can enjoy when served without the alcohol. To make it an adult beverage, you can add a shot of rum! This Spiked Apple Cider Float with cinnamon will be your new favorite Fall treat!
WATCH ME MAKE SPIKED APPLE CIDER FLOAT WITH CINNAMON
- Apple Cider
- 2 Scoops Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 1 shot Spiced Rum, optional
- Reddi-wip whipped cream to taste
- Cinnamon Sugar to taste
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Add ice cream to glass
- Add 1 full shot spiced rum, if adding alcohol
- Fill glass with apple cider
- Top with Reddi-wip
- Place 1 Cinnamon stick partially into ice cream
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar