Here’s another remix of a Long Island Iced Tea! In this Tokyo Tea cocktail recipe, the substitution of Midori and lemon-lime soda make for a really interesting twist.
I combine the base of a Long Island Iced Tea, all the clear liquors, gin, rum, tequila, triple sec and vodka. Instead of lemon juice and cola, substitute lemon-lime soda and Midori (musk melon liqueur)! This is a delicious, but strong drink (so go easy) and a welcome change from the traditional Long Island Iced Tea. Give it a shot (no pun intended) and let me know what you think.
WATCH ME MAKE TOKYO TEA MIXED DRINK COCKTAIL!
- 1 Shot Vodka
- 1 Shot Gin
- 1 Shot Tequila
- 1 Shot Rum
- 1 Shot Triple Sec (Cointreau, Grand Marnier or any orange liqueur)
- 1 Shot Midori
- Lemon-lime Soda
- Kiwi, Sliced
- Lime, Quartered
- Combine, vodka, gin, rum, triple sec, midori, and tequila in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into tall glass with ice.
- Top glass with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish glass with kiwi slice and one quartered lime.