This Easy Slow Cooker Chili recipe is one of my favorite Fall foods (though it can be enjoyed at any time of the year). You can make this the night before and take to your tailgate and enjoy while you root for your favorite team! Or just throw your chili ingredients into the crockpot in the morning and have a hot meal ready for dinner! It can’t get any easier than that.
My family is not into spicy foods, so feel free to add more spices to this recipe if it isn’t hot enough for you. My kids also aren’t fans of beans in their chili, so you can also add those as well. Enjoy!
WATCH ME MAKE EASY SLOW COOKER CHILI!
- 2 LBS Browned Ground Beef, Seasoned with Salt & Pepper. Strain the grease.
- ½ TSP White Pepper Ground
- ½ TSP Chipotle Chili Pepper
- ½ TSP Red Cayenne Pepper Ground
- 1½ TSP Ground Cumin
- ½ Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 White Onion, Chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 2 14.5 OZ Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 14.5 OZ Cans Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low 8 hours - overnight. Serve!